Crunch Stitch Infinity Scarf
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple, textured scarf works up quickly in a super bulky yarn. It was designed as a contributor pattern for the 2019 Scarf of the Month Club.
- Adult: 6.5” (16.5 cm) wide x 51” (129.5 cm) long.
- Gauge: 16 sts = 6.5” (16.5 cm) across in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, seaming, crocheting in the back loop
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Bonus Bundle yarn (80% acrylic/20% wool, 10 oz/283 g, 174 yd/157 m) – 1 skein in 544 Storm Frost, or approximately 174 yd (157 m) in any super bulky weight yarn.
- US Size N/P-15/10 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy