Circle in a Square Baby Blanket
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple motif is easily customized, making it a great go-to pattern. This version includes pastel circles against white for a colorful baby blanket.
- Finished Size: 38” (96.5 cm) square.
- Gauge: 1 square = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble crochet
- Working in rounds, changing colors, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Special stitches: FPdc and sphdc (with explanations in pattern)
- Red Heart Super Saver Economy (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 3 skeins in #0316 Soft White (MC), and 1 skein each in #0724 Baby Pink (CA), #0505 Aruba Sea (CB), #0322 Pale Yellow (CC), and #0381 Light Blue (CD), or approximately 1,040 yd (951 m) in MC; 115 yd (105 m) each in CA, CC, and CD; and 55 yd (50 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Freedom Crochet Blanket Pattern
With two strands of yarn held together as one, this crochet baby blanket pattern is sure to work up quickly.
Quality Crochet Blanket Pattern
This easy baby blanket has a nice texture. It looks great in a solid color and can be made for both genders.
Hopeful Crochet Blanket Pattern
Not only is this a mindless pattern, but it is also a nice stitch with a pretty texture! Great for making gifts for both genders.
Lovely Crochet Blanket Pattern
Worked up in a cotton yarn, crochet baby blanket makes for the perfect gift at baby showers!
Comfort Crochet Blanket Pattern
It’s simple, but it’s worked in a beautifully textured design that you’ll be proud to make and gift to all your precious ones.
Basic Blanket Crochet Pattern
The beautiful texture makes this baby blanket look super cozy and comfortable for playing on the floor.