This simple motif is easily customized, making it a great go-to pattern. This version includes pastel circles against white for a colorful baby blanket.
Finished Size: 38” (96.5 cm) square.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble crochet
- Working in rounds, changing colors, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Special stitches: FPdc and sphdc (with explanations in pattern)
Gauge: 1 square = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Red Heart Super Saver Economy (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 3 skeins in #0316 Soft White (MC), and 1 skein each in #0724 Baby Pink (CA), #0505 Aruba Sea (CB), #0322 Pale Yellow (CC), and #0381 Light Blue (CD), or approximately 1,040 yd (951 m) in MC; 115 yd (105 m) each in CA, CC, and CD; and 55 yd (50 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.