Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple motif is easily customized, making it a great go-to pattern. This version includes pastel circles against white for a colorful baby blanket.
- Finished Size: 38” (96.5 cm) square.
- Gauge: 1 square = 6” (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble crochet
- Working in rounds, changing colors, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces
- Special stitches: FPdc and sphdc (with explanations in pattern)
- Red Heart Super Saver Economy (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 3 skeins in #0316 Soft White (MC), and 1 skein each in #0724 Baby Pink (CA), #0505 Aruba Sea (CB), #0322 Pale Yellow (CC), and #0381 Light Blue (CD), or approximately 1,040 yd (951 m) in MC; 115 yd (105 m) each in CA, CC, and CD; and 55 yd (50 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
It’s simple, but it’s worked in a beautifully textured design that you’ll be proud to make and gift to all your precious ones.
The beautiful texture makes this baby blanket look super cozy and comfortable for playing on the floor.
It may be simple, but this baby blanket pattern is worked up in a pretty stitch pattern that you’ll be proud to include in your next baby shower gift.
This crochet baby blanket pattern features a beautiful texture to keep your little ones warm, whether it be a boy or a girl.
This Tunisian crochet baby blanket pattern is worked up in beautiful stripes! It’s cozy and perfect for both genders.
The pink and blue in this Tunisian blanket makes it perfect for both genders.