The Chrissy Neck Warmer is inspired by one of my knit and crochet combined patterns: the Ellen Turtle-neck-lace. I’ve had the Fiber Optics yarn for a few years and just couldn’t decide what to make with it. Then when I got these awesome beads from Bead Biz, I suddenly knew what to do! I’m quite happy with the finished result, and I’m sure you will be too!
- Finished Size: One size fits most adult women.
- Gauge: 28 sts x 14 rows = 4” [10 cm] in post st rib
- Yarn: Fiber Optic Yarns: Foot Notes Paintbox Gradient, fingering weight, 450 yds: Black-Red-Yellow 0814 – 150 yds used or 5 mini-skeins
- Hooks: US-F/5, 3.75mm
- Small steel hook for adding beads (size 12 used for sample)
- Other supplies:
- yarn needle
- 220 beads size 6/0 – Bead Biz
Skill Level: Intermediate