Design by Petals to Picots.
You might have already seen the pattern for the square and the edging that are used in this afghan; but here are the full instructions on how to crochet this gorgeous scrapbuster afghan.
This afghan is worked up in squares, so it’s super easy to crochet this to any size that you need.
You will need a worsted weight yarn and an H crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This afghan looks like it has a lovely texture with a pretty fringe.
Crochet this beautiful afghan to any size that you like from a baby to a full-sized afghan.
This pretty striped blanket pattern is available in all sizes from a small memorial blanket to a King size.
This pretty laced motif afghan is joined together as you go.
This versatile pattern provides instructions on how to modify the pattern for a baby blanket, a baby washcloth or a dishcloth.
Add a touch of the summer sun to your living room with this brightly colored afghan.
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns