This pattern is made available by Antique Crochet Patterns.
This afghan and pillow set is made up of small squares joined together for a beautiful design. Thus, you can use this pattern to make anything from blankets to bags or anything else you wish.
The pattern lists vintage yarns and a No. 3 crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet pumpkin square will make a nice cozy blanket to keep you warm and decorate your home in the fall season.
These puff flower squares are great for making summer afghans, or afghans to keep you cozy and cheer you up in the winter months as well.
Use this acorn square as a wall hanging, or piece several together for a nice blanket.
This bulky weight yarn makes this baby blanket wonderful for colder weather or to put on the floor as a baby mat.
I just love the beautiful colors chosen in this sample. Plus, it’s got a gorgeous, yet simple, lace that is sure to please everyone.
Here is an adorable rooster graph afghan square. Use the square to crochet an afghan, a bag or a cute pillow for the sofa.
Around the Web Roundups
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns