Rose Blanket & Pillow
This pattern is made available by Antique Crochet Patterns.
This afghan and pillow set is made up of small squares joined together for a beautiful design. Thus, you can use this pattern to make anything from blankets to bags or anything else you wish.
The pattern lists vintage yarns and a No. 3 crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Crochet 8 Petal Puff Stitch Flower Square
These puff flower squares are great for making summer afghans, or afghans to keep you cozy and cheer you up in the winter months as well.
Acorn Square Pixel Art
Use this acorn square as a wall hanging, or piece several together for a nice blanket.
Sweet Treat Baby Blanket
This bulky weight yarn makes this baby blanket wonderful for colder weather or to put on the floor as a baby mat.
I just love the beautiful colors chosen in this sample. Plus, it’s got a gorgeous, yet simple, lace that is sure to please everyone.
Zoodiacs Rooster C2C Crochet Graph
Here is an adorable rooster graph afghan square. Use the square to crochet an afghan, a bag or a cute pillow for the sofa.
Zoodiacs Horse C2C Crochet Graph
Here is the horse graph in the Zoodiacs series by One Dog Woof.
Around the Web Roundups
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns