The pattern for this adorable baby and pants set is just begging to be made for your little guy or a gift at a baby shower. Having a small jacket for a baby in the cool fall evenings can sometimes be hard to find but having this pattern to crochet your own takes away that worry. If wanted you could change colors and make this for a girl as well!
- Two colors brown and skin Worsted weight yarn 4 ply
- Crochet hook: 3 mm/3.5 mm
- Small buttons
- Crochet needle
Size: 0 – 3 months
- Length sweater. Top-bottom= 10.5 inches
- Length sleeve. Shoulder – cuff = 7 inches
- Pant length. Top –bottom cuff = 10 inches
If you enjoyed this free crochet pattern you might also enjoy more designs by Crochet/Crosia Home.