Design by Viana Boenzli from maplewoodroad.com.
This cute and cuddly crochet sloth is ready to hang out with you everywhere you go! Made with all soft materials, he’s a plushie that’s fun for all ages.
- Approximately 200 yards of #4 worsted weight yarn in dark brown
- A small amount of #4 worsted weight yarn in a beige shade for the face and claws
- Felt in brown and black
- F-5 / 3.75-mm crochet hook
- D-3 / 3.25-mm crochet hook for claws
- FiberFil stuffing
- Embroidery floss for the mouth (black) and white dots in the eyes (white)
- Brown and black thread for sewing on the eyes and nose
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Pablo the Porcupine Pincushion
This little guy is so cute you’ll want to make him even if you don’t sew! He’s the perfect decoration or toy for a small child.
Koala Eyeglass Holder
With the eyeglasses and the furry ears as shown, this would make for a great gift for a man. But it can also make for a great gift for children as well.
This adorable wolf amigurumi measures 12 inches tall. He is the perfect addition to any child’s toy collection.
This crochet sloth pattern makes a huggable creature sure to delight any child.
Evie and Ben Fox
Evie and Ben Fox by Emma Varnam are crochet patterns excerpted from Cute Crocheted Animals with permission from GMC Publications Ltd.
The Hygge Hedgehog is the first a series of three amigurumi using Red Heart Soft and Red Heart Hygge yarn. He is fuzzy, adorable, and oh-so soft!
Around the Web Roundups
- Adorable Easy Crochet Baby Blankets
- 25 Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- 20 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Free Crochet Baby Blankets
- Crochet Baby Boy Hat Patterns
- 6 Baby Towel Crochet Patterns
- 13 Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Animal Loveys
- 15 Elegantly Lacy Baby Crochet Patterns
- 12 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns