Dip Dyed Sunglass Pouch
By Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots.
This bag is worked using a simple single crochet stitch worked into the back loop to create this fun, ribbed pattern paired with a trendy color block pattern. It’s finished with a snap button, but an alternative to this would be to leave off the flap, crochet a chain loop instead, and sewing on a respective sized button.
Finished Size: Fits Most Sunglass, but easy to customize
- 50 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn
- I recommend cotton yarn because it’s more durable, and this bag will most likely see a lot of use, and being pulled and pushed around in a larger bag/purse.
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Stitch Markers
- Size 2 Snap Button
- Sewing Needle & Thread
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Tapestry Crochet Sunglasses Case
- Manchester Sunglasses Case
- Koala Eyeglass Holder
- Owl Eyeglass Holder