Emerald Isle Butterfly Shawl
Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This is a large shawl, which means that you have many options for wearing it.
Since the last 2 shawls were so successful, I thought you would want another big shawl to crochet. The Bat-terfly shawl is beautiful but I really like those plus size shawls that are so great for all sizes!
My daughter is 11 but she still grabbed up the shawl all the same and started wrapping it around herself in many different ways! It can be a dress for her, or a cowl, scarf, a big poncho or even a small poncho!
Finished Size: Plus size. My finished shawl measured 260 cms \ 102 inches wide and 70 cms \ 28 inches tall.
- YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt “Flowers” yarn, color 272
- Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic
- Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering
- Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd)
- HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US
Skill Level: Easy