Hanging Bag Holder
Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
Hanging bag holders are a great way to help the planet and stay organized. When you end up with plastic bags, keep them in your holder and reuse them when you can. It seems like no matter how much I try to avoid using plastic bags, they always sneak into my house, so this hanging bag holder is quite handy.
- Finished Size: 11″ around x 13″ tall
- Gauge: 15 sts x 16 rows = 4” [10 cm] in single crochet
- Yarn: Cascade Yarns, Paradigm Shift: (100% Mercerized Cotton), Size 3 (14 wpi, DK weight), 200 g / 371 yds
- Spring 07: 1 skein, (55 g / 100 yds)
- Hook: US- H/8, 5.0 mm
- Other supplies: yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy