Design by Sara Sach from Posh Pooch Designs.
This pretty heart coaster is started off with the granny crochet technique. It’s got a pretty lace edging, which makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day. You only need small amounts of yarn to crochet this.
It is crocheted with Red Heart Shimmer yarn and a G crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
I love the cheerful colors in these summer coasters, but you could crochet them in any colors to match your décor.
This doily coaster is almost too pretty to use for your cups, however, it’s a stylish way to dress your table for special guests.
These crochet donuts not only look yummy, but they are also a great way to use up your scrap yarns.
These mandalas measure 6″ across. They make for lovely doilies or for coasters at your kitchen table.
This coaster set is part of the Amazing Grace series to help raise awareness against breast cancer.
This coaster not only works up quick, but it’s also nice and thick to give you lots of protection on the tabletops.
Around the Web Roundups
- It’s Time for Spring Cleaning! 15 Free Patterns to Help You Get Clean and Organized
- Crochet Scrubbies – 9 Free Crochet Patterns
- 7 Place Settings
- Quick and Easy Dishcloth Roundup
- 25 Crochet Coasters
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- 30+ (Mostly Free) Crochet Patterns for the Kitchen
- 25 Crochet Dishcloths
- Potholders and Trivets Pattern Compilation
- Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns