The gorgeous lace in this dishcloth makes it ideal for gift-giving. It’s got just the right amount of lace for a pretty look, but is still solid enough for a favorable dishcloth.
The finished size measures 8 inches.
You will need a worsted weight cotton and an I crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
FREE crochet pattern for a Cotton Dishcloth by Patterns For Crochet.
FREE crochet pattern for the Country Granny Dishcloth by My Recycled Bags.
Here is an amazing stitch pattern that’s perfect for dishcloths and washcloths for throughout the home.
This crochet dish cloth pattern can be worked with either one or two colors of cotton yarn.
This dishcloth is not only easy enough for a beginner to master, but it also has a pretty texture to it.
This star dishcloth is not only great for washing dishes, but it also makes for a pretty doily or plantmat.
Around the Web Roundups
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- 20 Free Crochet Placemat Patterns
- Knit and Crochet Swiffer Pad Covers
- Easy Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- 22 Top Crochet Patterns for the Kitchen and Bathroom
- 25 Crochet Coasters
- 25 Crochet Dishcloths
- Crochet Placemats, Table Runners and Doily Patterns
- Potholders and Trivets Pattern Compilation