Quilter’s Dish Scrubby
Design by Cathy Black from City Farmhouse Studio.
Here is a really awesome way to use Red Heart Scrubby yarn in a dishcloth. Putting the scrubby yarn in the corner makes it great for scrubbing, while having enough cotton throughout to make it absorbent as well!
Based on a quilter’s block pattern, create a colorful dish scrubby that combines cotton and textured yarn for a multi purpose cleaning. Step by step YouTube video available. Dish cloth is 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” and calls for one skein of Red Heart Scrubby and Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie yarn.
Finished Size: 5 3/4″ square
- Red Heart Scrubby and Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie yarn.
- I hook
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Beginner Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Seed Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Slanted Cluster Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Lacy Petals Dishcloth
- Clustered V-St/Small Shell Crochet Dishcloth