This crochet dishcloth pattern has a lovely texture on both sides of the fabric, making it ideal for gifting to family and friends.
Best of all, it is beginner-friendly, so everyone can make this!
I used a worsted weight dishcloth cotton. I did a solid color, but you can also use this for leftover yarns as well.
- Gauge: 14 sts 4″.
- Finished Size: 7.5″ by 7.5″
- Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton (Worsted Weight (#4) – 100% Cotton – 1.75 oz / 50g – 80yds / 73 m – 1 ball)
- Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm
Skill Level: Beginner
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
The stitches used give this a nice drape, which is always a plus when it comes to crocheted dishcloths.
This crochet dish cloth scrubby is worked in two different yarns to give you the best of both worlds for super scrubbing power as well as absorption.
This easy textured dishcloth pattern is available in written form, and also includes a video and photo tutorial.
This textured crochet dishcloth pattern is worked up in Lion Brand 24/7 cotton to give you a thinner fabric.
This textured crochet dishcloth looks like it’s just what you need to get your dishes squeaky clean.
A washcloth like this is the perfect addition to any housewarming or spa gift set. It works up quick so you don’t need to invest too much to time to gift your personal touch.
Around the Web Roundups
- 25 Crochet Coasters
- Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Cleaning
- 40+ Free Crochet Kitchen Patterns
- 10 Reusable Mop Cover Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Animal Potholders
- Trending in Crochet – Placemats
- Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloths
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Table Decorations and Entertaining
- Crochet Placemats, Table Runners and Doily Patterns
- 25 Crochet Dishcloth