Design by CrochetNCrafts.
This crochet dishcloth pattern has a lovely texture on both sides of the fabric, making it ideal for gifting to family and friends.
Best of all, it is beginner-friendly, so everyone can make this!
I used a worsted weight dishcloth cotton. I did a solid color, but you can also use this for leftover yarns as well.
- Gauge: 14 sts 4″.
- Finished Size: 7.5″ by 7.5″
- Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton (Worsted Weight (#4) – 100% Cotton – 1.75 oz / 50g – 80yds / 73 m – 1 ball)
- Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm
Skill Level: Beginner
See More Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- HDC Criss-Cross Stitch Dishcloth
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Crochet Thread Dish Cloth
- Seed Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Slanted Cluster Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
This textured crochet dishcloth looks like it’s just what you need to get your dishes squeaky clean.
A washcloth like this is the perfect addition to any housewarming or spa gift set. It works up quick so you don’t need to invest too much to time to gift your personal touch.
This is for those who love thick washcloths as this one is worked up with two strands of yarn. It’s thick, easy, and features a nice stitch pattern.
This crochet washcloth pattern is perfect for the kitchen or the bath. And it makes for a nice housewarming gift idea year-round!
This easy crochet dishcloth pattern has a nice texture on both sides, and can be adjusted in size as needed.
This crochet washcloth pattern is easy to adjust to any size you need, and can be used around the home from the kitchen to the bathroom.