Loop Stitch Motif Afghan
This vintage pattern is made available by Free Vintage Crochet.
Crochet this beautiful afghan to any size that you like from a baby to a full-sized afghan. It’s crocheted with motifs, which are joined as you go, thus making it a beautiful project to enjoy.
The pattern calls for a Featherweight Knitting Worsted yarn and a 00 crochet hook.
Waves Of Jewel Throw Blanket
From my point of view, this blanket has Christmas written all over it.
Waverly Place Throw
This throw looks super cozy for the winter. It’s done in hairpin lace crochet, which creates a beautiful fabric.
This pattern is available in both English and Spanish and also comes with a chart.
Warm My Heart Throw
Hearts may be big for Valentine’s day, but you could make this throw for any occasion or season.
Warm and Cuddly Lapghan
You could crochet this lapghan in any colors that you like, but I love the colors chosen by the designer.
Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
This beautiful blanket is not only going to keep you warm, but it’ll be treasured for years to come!
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns