By Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots.
How to crochet an easy cozy scarf that features an easy half double crochet stitch and front and back post stitches. Post stitches creates a fun ridge texture and cozy fabric. The scarf looks great in a solid color, or in color blocks as I’ve done. The adult small size scarf too me about 4.25 hours to complete. Gauge is not essential, but it’s 11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″. Video tutorials included for all sizes.
Finished Sizes: Toddler, Child, Adult Small & Adult Large
- You’ll need some worsted weight yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Dove and Carrot. Bernat Super Value, Lion Brand’s Heartland and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft are great alternatives.
- You’ll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Easy
See More Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Haylee Sashay Scarf
- Crochet Knit Look Ribbed Scarf Pattern
- Slanted Cluster Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Mint Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- Zig Zag Tube Scarf
This crochet scarf pattern features a pretty texture to go with any of your favorite winter outfits.
This shell stitch crochet scarf pattern is worked in long rows using three colors of yarn. It looks like the perfect scarf for every occasion!
This easy crochet scarf pattern is easy to adjust to any size you need, and it’s perfect for both genders.
This crochet scarf pattern is worked up in cotton yarn. It’s a beautiful texture, and perfect for both genders.
This pretty laced bandana scarf pattern if finished off with a nice fringe. It’s perfect for all types of cooler weather and can be worn with or without a jacket.
This beginner-friendly crochet scarf pattern is worked up in the front loops only to give you a simple, yet pretty, ribbed texture!