Sofa Sweet Sofa
Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
Sofa Sweet Sofa is a cozy crochet sofa throw that is quick to make and oh-so luxurious to use. This blanket is great to nap under, and it can also be shared. The yarn is soft and fluffy, thus making the throw warm and comfy. The giant shells give it a fun look and also make it quick to crochet. In addition, it’s perfect for cuddling under with Amir the Elephant, whom I shared with you a few weeks ago!
- Finished Size: 44″ x 56″
- Gauge: 8 sts (1 shell) x 3 rows = 4” [10 cm] in pattern
- Yarn: Red Heart, Sweet Home, 100% Polyester, Super Bulky (size 6), (300 g / 193 yds)
Steel 0411 – Color A: 3 skeins
Berry Bliss – Color B: 3 skeins
- Hook: Clover Amour used
12 mm (sometimes called a US-P)
- Other supplies: yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
FREE crochet pattern for a Windmill Afghan by Free Vintage Crochet.
Wild Berries Afghan
FREE crochet pattern for a Wild Berries Afghan published on Donna’s Crochet Designs.
Free crochet pattern for a Wigwam Afghan by Free Vintage Crochet.
This is an easy, yet pretty throw pattern with a lovely lace.
Weekend in Stockholm
The bright and beautiful colors in this blanket are perfect for the summer cottage
Weekend Granny Throw
This granny throw is basically just one giant granny square. It’s worked in once piece with several colors to bring about a beautiful design.
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns