Basic Fingerless Gloves
Design by Raffaella Tassoni from RaffamusaDesigns.
The Crochet Basic Fingerless Gloves are very easy and the pattern is totally accessible to crochet beginners. the gloves are very simple but functional. Plus, they use up very little yarn, a.k.a. scrap yarn! In this case, the scrap yarn that I used is some beautiful Katia Concept Ultralight Merino, which I had left from my Tunisian Crochet Concept Cowl.
All the stitches that you’ll need to master to make your pair of fingerless gloves are the single crochet and the half double crochet.
Finished Size: Adult
To crochet the cuff, we will use single crochet stitches worked either in the back or front loops only. Once the cuff reaches the desired length, we will close it as a tube and start working the body of the glove (the hand) in successive rounds. Each round is connected at the end with a slip stitch.
- 8.0-mm (I/9 USA, 5 UK) Hook
- 28 g (67.2 yards, 61.6 m) of Katia Concept Ultralight Merino or another Super Bulky yarn (5-6 wpi) to meet gauge.
- Tapestry Needle
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Easy Crochet Fingerless Gloves Pattern
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves
- Fingerless Gloves with Heart
- Blossom Fingerless Gloves