The Proserpina V-Stitch Shawl
Design by Raffaella Tassoni from RaffamusaDesigns.
A very easy crochet shawl that mostly uses V-stitches and a slight variation of it that I called V-puff stitch.
The pattern is easy to memorize so that you will not have to constantly look at the instructions, so very relaxing!
Totally accessible for beginners too.
Finished Size: 53” (135 cm) in width and 26” (66 cm) in length
- You can crochet the Proserpina V-Stitch Crochet Shawl with any yarn you like and the appropriate hook.
- If you use a much thicker yarn, your shawl is going to grow faster, so you will have to crochet fewer rows than the ones indicated in this pattern.
- For example, I crocheted one Proserpina Shawl using a cotton cake in Aran weight and a 5.5 mm crochet hook.
- 3.5-mm (E-4 USA, 9 UK) Crochet Hook
- One cake of Katia Concept Silk Degradé. I used color 302. This is a DK (11 wpi) yarn. One cake is about 656 yards (600 m).
- Tapestry Needle
Skill Level: Easy