Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
This simple crochet shawl will make a gorgeous addition to your spring wardrobe.
The pattern features a simple 2 row repeat so it’s really a perfect pattern for beginners.
Finished Size: Width: 52.5” / 133cm, Height (at center): 25” / 63.5cm The size is 100% customizable – just keep going until you reach the size that you want!
- The shawl is worked from top left point.
- Each row will add one stitch to the stitch count.
- As you increase, the top edge might start to curve slightly; this is completely fine and will stretch out as the shawl gets larger.
- Any DK/#3/lightweight yarn would work great for this shawl.
- The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK (137 yds (125m) per 50g skein; #3/Lightweight; 100% Cotton)
- MC: Champagne White – 466 yds/425m – 170g – 4 skeins
- CC1: Seafoam Blue – 77 yds/70m – 28g – 1 skein
- CC2: Duck Egg Blue – 88 yds/80m – 32g – 1 skein
- CC3: Pistachio Green – 55 yds/50m – 20g – 1 skein
- TOTAL: 686 yds/625m – 250g – 7 skeins
- Hook: 4mm (G-6) (or 4.5mm (7) if you tend to crochet tightly)
Skill Level: Beginner