This blossom crochet baby blanket is easy and can be crocheted for the crib or the stroller. The pattern provides the stitch count, making it easy to crochet to any size. And best of all, the fabric looks great on both sides.
You will need a sport yarn and a G crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
It’s simple, but it’s worked in a beautifully textured design that you’ll be proud to make and gift to all your precious ones.
The beautiful texture makes this baby blanket look super cozy and comfortable for playing on the floor.
It may be simple, but this baby blanket pattern is worked up in a pretty stitch pattern that you’ll be proud to include in your next baby shower gift.
This crochet baby blanket pattern features a beautiful texture to keep your little ones warm, whether it be a boy or a girl.
This Tunisian crochet baby blanket pattern is worked up in beautiful stripes! It’s cozy and perfect for both genders.
The pink and blue in this Tunisian blanket makes it perfect for both genders.
- Crochet Baby Boy Hats
- 15 Free Ruffled Baby Blanket Patterns
- 4 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
- 20 Crochet Baby Mittens
- Baby Hats and Mittens
- 6 Baby Towel Crochet Patterns
- 13 Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- 50 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Free Crochet Baby Cardigan Patterns
- 10 Gorgeous Free Baby Girl Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 10 Beautiful Free Baby Boy Crochet Blanket Patterns