Design by Melissa Hassler from Lovable Loops.
Looking for a fun way to get into the holiday spirit? This crochet Christmas tree hat pattern is perfect for you! Here at Lovable Loops, we believe in spreading Christmas cheer for all to hear. That’s why we’re offering this festive hat as a free crochet pattern.
Not only is this Christmas tree hat crochet pattern easy to follow, but it’s also designed to fit most teens and adult sizes. So, whether you’re out spreading joy during the holiday season or just cozying up at home, our hats crochet design will surely add a touch of Christmas spirit to your day. Dive into this free crochet adventure and bring some festive vibes to your winter wardrobe!
Finished Size: One size fits most teens and adults.
- H/5 mm crochet hook size (for the hat)
- G/4 mm crochet hook (for the garland and star topper)
- Worsted weight yarn. I used Red Heart Super Saver in Paddy Green, Cherry Red, Saffron and Turqua.
- Tapestry needle/yarn needle
- Locking stitch markers
- Fiber fill (for the star topper)
Skill Level: Beginner
See More From Lovable Loops