Crescent Butterfly Shawl
Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
The Crescent Butterfly Shawl is the 9th butterfly shawl crocheted in the series. I’ve been waiting to use this black, gray and white 1000 meter yarn cake for just the right design and I believe I found it!
This butterfly shawl is made using an easy repeat just like all the others, though a touch is needed every 10 rows once you start your repeat row. I was limited only by the 1000 meter skein but this design can reach any size you desire by just repeating the pattern repeat.
For this project you will need:
- YARN: I used a 1000 meter Yarn cake from YarnArt’s “Flower” collection. #253
- Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic
- Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering
- Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd)
- HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Peafowl Feathers Crochet Shawl
- Red, White and Blue Crocheted Shawl Pattern
- Sorrento Shawl
- Double Crochet and Cross Stitch Rectangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Beginner Triangle Shawl Crochet Pattern