Design by Melissa Hassler from Lovable Loops.
Attention all crochet enthusiasts! You’ve come to the right place for the ultimate crochet hat for girl free pattern. This free pattern is a must-have for a beginner crocheter, featuring an adorable bow and available in baby, toddler, and child sizes.
With basic double crochet stitches and easy-to-follow instructions, this is the best crochet hat pattern for little girls. From a baby shower gift to crafting projects, gifting a handmade crochet baby hat is always a good idea.
Finished Sizes: Baby, Toddler, and Child
- I/5.5 mm crochet hook for the hat
- H/5 mm crochet hook for the bow
- Worsted weight yarn #4. I used Lion Brand Yarn’s Wool Ease in Natural Heather for the hat and Arrowwood, Blush Heather, and Oxford Grey for the bows.
- Tapestry needle/Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape to measure head size/head circumference
Skill Level: Beginner
See More From Lovable Loops