Dancing Mushroom Blanket
Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
This mushroom blanket is perfect for all babies. It is shown here in a blue, but you can make the mushroom and the border in any color that you like!
Vintage style crochet patterns just make me happy. I designed this Dancing Mushroom chart years ago, and I finally found the perfect yarn to turn it into a sweet little blanket. The center image panel is surrounded by a thick border in several different stitch patterns which add to the style of this family heirloom to-be.
Finished Size: 34″ x 43″
- Yarn: King Cole Finesse: Size 3 (DK weight), 77% cotton / 23% silk, 50 g / 131 yds
- Cream 2811: Color A – Background – 5 skeins (250 g / 655 yds)
- Moss 2821: Color B – Stem – 1 skein (30 g / 80 yds)
- Navy 2820: Color C – Mushroom – 3 skeins (150 g / 390 yds)
- Stone 2818: Color D – Spots – 1 skein (25 g / 65 yds)
- Soft Blue 2815: Color E – Border – 5 skeins (250 g / 655 yds)
- Hook: US-H/8, 5.0 mm
- Gauge: 10 boxes x 10 boxes= 4” [10 cm] in hdc c2c box st
- Other supplies: yarn needle
Skill Level: Intermediate
Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
This simple baby blanket is easy enough for a beginner to master. The stitches are simple, but the finished blanket has a nice texture to it.
Ella’s Baby Blanket
This pretty textured baby blanket is lovely in both boy and girl colors.
Chains In Line Baby Blanket
This pretty baby blanket is worked up in chains, thus making it a simple and mindless pattern to work on.
Crochet Baby Blanket in Shell Stitch
Crocheted shells are always nice, especially for baby items.
Crochet Star Stitch Variation – Baby Washcloth, Dishcloth & Blanket
This versatile pattern provides instructions on how to modify the pattern for a baby blanket, a baby washcloth or a dishcloth.
This beginner friendly baby blanket is perfect for gifting to any baby boy or girl.