Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This beginner-friendly striped baby blanket pattern uses just a few basic crochet stitches. Choose beautiful yarns to make a big impact.
Stroller Blanket: 29” (73.5 cm) long x 27.5” (70 cm) wide.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing, decreasing, changing colors
- Special stitch patterns: sc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and link to video tutorial)
Gauge: 16 dc x 8 rows = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern.
- King Cole Island Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein each in 4529 Ocean (CA), 4525 Silver Sand (CB), and 4529 Lagoon (CC), or approximately 260 yd (238 m) each in CA, CB, and CC in any light weight yarn.
- King Cole Stripe DK yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 290 yd/320 m) – 1 skein in 4505 Grey Stripe (CD), or approximately 90 yd (82.5 m) in CD in any light weight yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy