Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This cute critter is a fun, one-skein amigurumi project designed to delight.
Approximately 4.5” (11.5 cm) from top of eyes to bottom of body (excluding legs) when stuffed.
Through Rnd 9 = 3” (7.5 cm) diameter in pattern for Body. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing, decreasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop
- Special stitch pattern: bob, invdec (with written instructions and linked video tutorials)
- Furls Whims Merino DK yarn (50% superwash Merino wool/50% nylon, 3.5 oz/100 g, 196 yd/180 m) – 1 skein in Teal, or approximately 115 yd (105 m) in any light weight yarn.
- US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 10 ounce bag.
- Clover Chibi yarn needles.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
- 12 mm cat safety eyes – 1 pair.
Skill Level: Easy