This beautiful blanket will look great in any home! I love colors shown, but you can easily customize the colors to suit your home decor.
The Janet’s Garden CAL will take place throughout 2019. We will be making an elegant square blanket. The blanket will utilize many stitches, giving you a chance to increase your crochet knowledge while creating a beautiful work. This first post will tell you all you need to understand how the CAL works and to get ready to make your blanket. It also includes the links to all the parts of the pattern so you can make your own blanket!
Finished Size: 68″ x 68″
- Yarn: Kraemer Yarns Perfection DK, 30% Domestic Merino / 70% Acrylic, DK weight, 100 g / 260 yds
- Peep 2224 – Color A: 7 skeins (700 g / 1820 yds)
- Sprout 2222 – Color B: 4 skeins (352 g / 915 yds)
- Bloom 2201 – Color C: 3 skeins (260 g / 675 yds)
- Pixie 2248 – Color D: 3 skeins (240 g / 625 yds)
- Royal Purple 2257 – Color E: 2 skeins (190 g / 490 yds)
- Turquoise 2259 – Color F: 2 skeins (135 g / 340 yds)
- Hook: US-7, 4.5 mm
- Gauge: 18 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in double crochet
- Other supplies: yarn needle
Skill Level: Intermediate
See More Floral Designs
- Floral Granny Square Cushion
- Lily’s Floral Rectangle Doily
- Lily’s Floral Gift Card Holder
- Lily’s Floral Wall Hanging
- Floral Fringe Bag
Here is a simple, yet the perfect blanket for the fall season.
FREE crochet pattern for an Aran Hearts Throw by Bonnie Barker for Red Heart.
FREE crochet pattern for an Aran Isle Throw by Michele Maks for Red Heart.
FREE crochet pattern for an Aran Nosegay Throw by Dorothy Warrell for Red Heart.
FREE crochet pattern for an Argyle Afghan by Bendy Carter for Red Heart.
FREE crochet pattern by Ann Regis for Red Heart.