Bulky Triple Crochet Afghan Pattern
Design by CrochetNCrafts.
Worked up in a the triple crochets using a super bulky yarn, this is about the quickest blanket pattern that I’ve worked on in a long time. On top of that, it’s soft and cozy as well. It’s definitely one of my favorites.
Finished Size: 48.5″ wide by 60″ long.
- Yarn: Bernat Blanket Brights (Super Chunky, #6; 100% Polyester; 10.5oz/300g; 220yds/201m) Color: Go-Go Green, 5 balls
- Crochet Hook: N 9.00mm
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle
Skill Level: Easy
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns