Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
Mariposa was given its name by some of the amazing artists in my local knit and crochet group because they said the shawl looks like a butterfly. I really enjoyed creating Mariposa, it’s an easy and fun pattern to make and the yarn is a joy to work with. Nurturing Fibres Eco-Fusion yarn is made in South Africa, and the American distributor, Good Loops Yarn, has given me a discount code for all of you! Just look in the pattern.
Finished Size: 70″ x 36″
- Yarn: Nurturing Fibres Eco-Fusion Yarn, 50% Cotton / 50% Bamboo, 50 g / 136 yds, Size 3 (DK Weight)
- Raindrops – Color A: 2 skeins (85 g / 230 yds)
- Bordeaux – Color B: 2 skeins (100 g / 270 yds)
- Cobblestone – Color C: 2 skeins (100 g / 270 yds)
- Denim – Color D: 2 skeins (100 g / 270 yds)
- London – Color E: 2 skeins (85 g / 230 yds)
- Hook: US-G/6 4.0 mm
Skill Level: Easy