Design by Alli Crafts.
This pretty baby hat pattern is given in one size to fit a 3-month-old, but links to other sizes can be found on the pattern page. The open stitch design makes this perfect for warmer weather. For the winter months, you could easily line the inside with a cozy fabric.
It features a pretty rose, but any flower applique will look just as nice. And for a little boy, you could add a little animal applique if you like.
You will need a worsted weight yarn and an H crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This adorable baby sun hat pattern is designed for the summer, but could also be fun to wear during the winter months as well.
This ombré slouchy beanie works up quickly as you hold two strands of yarn together throughout.
This beautiful crochet hat pattern is available in all sizes from baby to adult large.
FREE crochet pattern for a Triangles Beanie by Underground Crafter.
This easy crochet slouchy beanie is available in all sizes from baby to adult. Plus, it is perfect for both genders as well.
Worked up in beautiful fall colors, this crochet beanie pattern is available in all sizes and perfect for both genders.
- Crochet Baby Boy Hats
- 15 Free Ruffled Baby Blanket Patterns
- 4 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
- 20 Crochet Baby Mittens
- Baby Hats and Mittens
- 6 Baby Towel Crochet Patterns
- 13 Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- 50 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Free Crochet Baby Cardigan Patterns
- 10 Gorgeous Free Baby Girl Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 10 Beautiful Free Baby Boy Crochet Blanket Patterns