Peachy Round Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Design by CrochetNCrafts.
This crochet dishcloth measures about 7.5 inches, but you can easily increase that if needed simply by continuing in the increase pattern as established. And if you need something smaller, simply do fewer repeats.
Another bonus is the somewhat open stitch pattern, which results in a nice drape and quicker drying time.
- Gauge: 1.75″ over first 2 Rounds.
- Finished Size: 7.5″ across
- Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton (Worsted Weight (#4) – 100% Cotton, 50g/1.75oz) – 2 colors.
- Crochet Hook: I/9-5.50mm
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Beginner Crochet Dishcloth Pattern with Striped Option
- Beginners Festive Dishcloth
- Floppy Scrubbie Dishcloth and Scrubbie
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern