Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This Ribbed Unisex Crochet Beanie is perfect to make for any friend or family member who may need a hat this winter. It’s made to stretch and to be warm. I went for boho colors because they’ve always been one of my favorite color combinations, so I really enjoyed making this hat in many colors!
Finished Sizes: toddler, child, adult
- HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- YARN: I used worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
- Each Skein was – 100 grams / 3.5. oz or 210 meters / 230 yards
- You can use scrap yarn for the strap because it really doesn’t take much yarn at all. But I recommend making sure you have most if not all of the skein of color you wish to use for your Main Color (MC)
- For Beanie sizes
- 3 years stop increasing after round 4
- for years 1-3 you should have 48 sts
- 4 years old to adults – size follow the pattern from start to end. You should have 60 sts
- If making this hat for a man with a large head – then feel free to do one more row of increases. (DC in next 5 then inc) to bring you up to 72 sts.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
These crochet gloves are available in multiple sizes from toddler to adult large.
This crochet mug cozy pattern includes a video, making it suitable for beginners. Plus, it can be customized for any size mug.
If you’re looking for something simple, yet pretty enough to wear to every winter event, then this hat is for you!
This knit-look crochet sweater pattern is available in women’s sizes from XS to 5XL.
You can customize the size of this water bottle holder to fit your favorite water bottle.
With a pretty texture like this, you know you’ll have a hat to go with just about everything and for every winter occasion!