Ribbed Unisex Crochet Beanie
Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This Ribbed Unisex Crochet Beanie is perfect to make for any friend or family member who may need a hat this winter. It’s made to stretch and to be warm. I went for boho colors because they’ve always been one of my favorite color combinations, so I really enjoyed making this hat in many colors!
Finished Sizes: toddler, child, adult
- HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- YARN: I used worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
- Each Skein was – 100 grams / 3.5. oz or 210 meters / 230 yards
- You can use scrap yarn for the strap because it really doesn’t take much yarn at all. But I recommend making sure you have most if not all of the skein of color you wish to use for your Main Color (MC)
- For Beanie sizes
- 3 years stop increasing after round 4
- for years 1-3 you should have 48 sts
- 4 years old to adults – size follow the pattern from start to end. You should have 60 sts
- If making this hat for a man with a large head – then feel free to do one more row of increases. (DC in next 5 then inc) to bring you up to 72 sts.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
You will need an 8 ply cotton yarn and a 5mm crochet hook to make this easy crochet potholder pattern.
This cute dog hat pattern is available in sizes from toddler and up. It’s a fun family hat to enjoy the good times.
Easy and Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
This is an easy filet pattern for your table or dresser. It features a diagonal design, making it great for any modern home.
Cat Eye Mask
Whether you’re looking for a time out, or a good night sleep, this crochet cat mask is here to save the day, or night!
This beautiful crochet throw is worked up in Tunisian Crochet. It is an intermediate pattern, but well worth the time and effort!
Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
Not only does this crochet bow tie make for the perfect stashbuster for all your leftovers, but it can also be used in many ways.