Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This Ribbed Unisex Crochet Beanie is perfect to make for any friend or family member who may need a hat this winter. It’s made to stretch and to be warm. I went for boho colors because they’ve always been one of my favorite color combinations, so I really enjoyed making this hat in many colors!
Finished Sizes: toddler, child, adult
- HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- YARN: I used worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
- Each Skein was – 100 grams / 3.5. oz or 210 meters / 230 yards
- You can use scrap yarn for the strap because it really doesn’t take much yarn at all. But I recommend making sure you have most if not all of the skein of color you wish to use for your Main Color (MC)
- For Beanie sizes
- 3 years stop increasing after round 4
- for years 1-3 you should have 48 sts
- 4 years old to adults – size follow the pattern from start to end. You should have 60 sts
- If making this hat for a man with a large head – then feel free to do one more row of increases. (DC in next 5 then inc) to bring you up to 72 sts.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Crocheted up in bright and cheerful stripes, this crochet blanket is just what the home needs.
You have the option to wear this around the neck or as a brooch. Either way, this can be worn to many occasions and with many different outfits.
Not only is this crochet cardigan pattern available in all sizes from toddler and up, but it also looks like it’s perfect for both genders.
Not only do you get easy and mindless, but this crochet scarf also features a lovely stitch pattern that you’ll enjoy wearing with all your favorite winter outfits.
This crochet clutch is the perfect accessory for times when you only need a few essentials. Elegant and perfect for all occasions.
Here is the perfect granny square to make a beautiful summer blanket! This is shown in pink, but you could use up all your colors for a bright and cheerful floral blanket!