Design by Imagine.
Crochet this solid granny square into 4 inches, 8 inches or 12 inches. It’s a super cozy square making it the perfect pattern for any cozy winter afghan. Personally, I love the solid color, but you could just as easy use up your stash to create a colorful square or afghan.
The square is crocheted using a worsted weight yarn and an H crochet hook.
See More From Imagine
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns