Slanted Puffs Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
Design by CrochetNCrafts.
This crochet ear warmer pattern features a beautiful lace and texture made simply with chains, single crochets and the puff stitch! It’s easy to make for those who have mastered the basics of crocheting and ready to learn the more complicated stitches.
Best of all, this ear warmer is quick to crochet and makes for a great gift idea!
Wear it instead of a hat in the fall and spring weather. And in the winter, it can be worn underneath the hood of your jacket.
- Gauge: 4 sts = 9″.
- Finished Size: Laid flat it measures 10″ across by 3.75″ wide.
- Yarn: Loops and Threads Charisma (Bulky Weight, #5; 100% Acrylic; 109 yds/3.5; 100m/100g) Color: Jam, 1 ball
- Crochet Hook: 8.00mm
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Patterns to Try:
- Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern for Beginners
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Twisted Through the Window Earwarmer
- Charisma Ear Warmer
- Beaded Stripes Ear Warmer