This washcloth will work up fast in one night only. So if you want a fast project, the Straightforward Washcloth Crochet Pattern is for you.
- 6mm crochet hook
- Hobby Lobby I love this cotton
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
The stitches used give this a nice drape, which is always a plus when it comes to crocheted dishcloths.
This crochet dish cloth scrubby is worked in two different yarns to give you the best of both worlds for super scrubbing power as well as absorption.
This easy textured dishcloth pattern is available in written form, and also includes a video and photo tutorial.
This textured crochet dishcloth pattern is worked up in Lion Brand 24/7 cotton to give you a thinner fabric.
This textured crochet dishcloth looks like it’s just what you need to get your dishes squeaky clean.
This is for those who love thick washcloths as this one is worked up with two strands of yarn. It’s thick, easy, and features a nice stitch pattern.
Around the Web Roundups
- 30+ (Mostly Free) Crochet Patterns for the Kitchen
- Crochet Placemats, Table Runners and Doily Patterns
- Useful Crochet Dish Scrubbies – Free Patterns
- Homemade Swiffer Cloth Patterns
- Potholders and Trivets Pattern Compilation
- Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Patterns
- 10 Crochet Table Runner Patterns
- Crochet Coaster Patterns
- 25 Crochet Dishcloths
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns