Design by Stitch11.
This dishcloth is simple enough for a crochet beginner to master. It’s pretty and perfect for gifts as well.
Plus, with crocheted dishcloths like these you can use up all kinds of scrap yarn! Even the shortest strands can be used by incorporating a few rows of a different color.
You will need a worsted weight cotton and a J crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet dishcloth measures about 7.5 inches, but you can easily adjust that if needed.
This scrubby dishcloth pattern is worked in the round using two colors of Red Heart Scrubby yarn.
This beginner friendly dishcloth pattern is shown in holiday colors, but choose any colors to match your kitchen.
This beginner friendly dishcloth pattern can be worked up in any color design to match your kitchen.
Make a scrubbie dishcloth, a scrubbie or a coaster by following this simple pattern.
This crochet dishcloth features a nice texture suitable for scrubbing on both sides of the fabric.
Around the Web Roundups
- 30+ (Mostly Free) Crochet Patterns for the Kitchen
- Crochet Placemats, Table Runners and Doily Patterns
- Useful Crochet Dish Scrubbies – Free Patterns
- Homemade Swiffer Cloth Patterns
- Potholders and Trivets Pattern Compilation
- Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Patterns
- 10 Crochet Table Runner Patterns
- Crochet Coaster Patterns
- 25 Crochet Dishcloths
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns