Crunch Stitch Dish Cloth
Design by Caitlin Jenkins from Caitlin’s Contagious Creations.
The crunch stitch AKA the Moss Stitch is used to create lots of dirt lifting texture in this beginner pattern using the half double crochet and the slip stitch. The pattern works up an 8″x8″ square that is great not just in the kitchen, but in the bath! Try it as a washcloth in the shower for exfoliating, soft texture that leaves you feeling pampered.
Finished Size: One Size – 8″ x 8″ square
Cotton worsted weight yarn and a size H8 crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Peachy Round Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Beginner Crochet Dishcloth Pattern with Striped Option
- HDC Criss-Cross Stitch Dishcloth
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern