The perfect pattern for the crocheter who has just learned the Tunisian simple stitch. With gradient color changes, this blanket is beautiful in neutrals but would be just as lovely in any variegated colorway.
The blanket is worked with alternating rows of TSS and finished with a ribbed border worked in around-the-post stitches.
Finished Size: Crib size: 38″ x 48″
- 1375 yards Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky
- Color A: 700 yds/ 640 m (5 skeins) I used Champagne White.
- Color B: 225 yds / 206 m (2 skeins) I used Stormy Grey
- Color C: 225 yds / 206 m (2 skeins) I used Slate Grey
- Color D: 225 yds / 206 m (2 skeins) I used Granite Grey
- Size 8.00 mm (L) Crochet Hook
- Size 9.00 mm (M) Tunisian Hook
- Tapestry needle
- Tape measure
- Blocking supplies
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by Pam Grice for Underground Crafter.