This crochet apron is designed with a beautiful chevron pattern that naturally flares out a bit at the bottom. It’ll make a nice gift for yourself or your hostess.
I have always loved these Vintage Crochet Aprons. They just make me happy. I’ve wanted to make one for so long, and I finally decide to just go for it. I’ve included some holiday colors for the stripes to make it seasonal, but you can use any colors you would like.
- Finished Size: 15″ across top, 15″ long
- Gauge: 36 sts x 17 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
- Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10, 100% mercerized cotton
- White 0001 – 2 balls, 82 g
- Natural/Gold 0229G – 1 ball, 20 g
- Forest Green 0449 – 1 ball, 12 g
- Victory Red 0494 – 1 ball 20 g
- Hook: US-7, 1.5mm
Skill Level: Easy