Design by Stitch11.
This three inch granny square features a small flower in the middle. It would make for a lovely doll blanket or even a full sized afghan for the couch or the bed. Other options would be to make a headband, a bag, table mats or maybe even a cheerful table runner.
That’s the beauty of a small afghan square, it can be used to make just about anything.
You only need a small amount of worsted weight yarn in one or two colors and a 5mm crochet hook.
Other Patterns to Try:
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns