Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple and cheerful smiling softie has pom pom clouds at the end of its rainbow.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round and increasing
- Starting with magic adjustable ring, changing colors and crocheting over your seams as you work, embellishing with embroidery back stitch, embellishing with pom poms (includes linked video tutorials)
Finished Size: Approximately 9” (23 cm) wide (diameter) x 4.5” (11.5 cm) height (radius).
Gauge: Through Rnd 22 in pattern = 8.5” (21.5 cm) diameter. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show through.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 170 yd/156 m) – 1 skein each in 145 Eggplant (CA), 109 Colonial Blue (CB), 172 Kelly Green (CC), 158 Mustard (CD), 135 Rust (CE), 113 Scarlet (CF), and 100 White (CG), or approximately 32 yd (29.5 m) in each of 7 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size G/4 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill – 12 ounce bag.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
- Clover bent-tip yarn needle.
- Clover Pom-Pom Maker, Small – 1-5/8” size.
- 6 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
Skill Level: Easy
This friendly dino is for those who love all things dinosaur! Plus, he’s got a little pocket for hiding treasures or gift cards.
This succulent plant makes for a nice addition to your kitchen or indoor garden.
This rainbow baby dino makes for a great gift idea for babies and older children. The rainbow is not only decorative, but is also a reminder of how the rainbow colors go.
The Flippy Friends Caterpillar makes for a great toy for young children. And for adults, it might just make for the cutest decoration on a bookshelf.
This cute bat is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other day of the year. It looks like the perfect size for babies and children of all ages.
Make one, or make a bunch of these hearts to decorate your home for Valentine’s day!