An alternating stitch pattern and a self-striping yarn combine to make a beanie that adds color and texture to your day.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round
- Special stitches: BPsc, FPsc, sc2tog (with written instructions and linked video tutorials in pattern)
Finished Sizes: Photographed sample is Teen/Adult size. Height measurements do not include pom pom.
- Infant: 13.25” (33.5 cm) hat circumference x 6” (15 cm) height.
- Child: 17” (43 cm) hat circumference x 6.75” (17 cm) height.
- Teen/Adult: 21” (53.5 cm) hat circumference x 7.5” (19 cm) height.
Through Rnd 4 = 4.25” (11 cm) diameter in pattern. For best fit, always check your gauge.
- Red Heart Colorscape yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g, 187 yd/171 m) – 1 (1, 2) skeins in 6320 Bangkok, or approximately 105 yd (155 yd, 210 yd)/96 m (142 m, 192 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Clover Pom Pom Maker – small for infant size or extra large for
childand teen/adult sizes (optional).
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.