By Hannah Cross from HanJan Crochet.
The Blossom Scarf is a delicate and lightweight crochet scarf pattern worked using a variety of stitches to add detail, interest and give a stunning result.
Using three colours of double knit weight yarn, this pattern works up quickly and easily. The stitch pattern creates a lovely drapey fabric that’s perfect for transitional weather.
Worked in straight rows for main and then a subtle decrease is used towards the end of the shawl to help it drape effortlessly and make it comfy and easy to wear with any outfit.
Finished Size: 36cm by 132cm ( 14” by 52”) when blocked
- Hook: 4.5mm (G+) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Suggested Yarn: Mary Maxim Mellowspun DK (100% acrylic, 284yds, 260m/100g). 1 ball each of Nutmeg (A), Dusty Peach (B), and Sand (C).
- Tapestry needle
Skill Level: Intermediate
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Not only is this an easy crochet scarf pattern, but is is also nicely textured and perfect for both genders.
This crochet lace scarf pattern is perfect for throughout the year, can be adjusted in size and crocheted in any yarn you like.
The pockets are not only great for keeping your hands warm, but can also serve as a small pouch to hold lip balm keys and such.
This crochet scarf pattern is available in multiple sizes and also includes a video tutorial to help you along with the cables.
This cheerfully colored crochet scarf pattern is easy and perfect for the spring, or any other season to keep you warm.
This beginner-friendly crochet scarf pattern can be worked up in your favorite worsted weight yarn.
Around the Web Roundups
- Newsboy Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- Cozy & Stylish Cowls ~ 25 FREE Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Fingerless Gloves – 12 Free Crochet Patterns
- 32 Hooded Cowl Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Winter Hats
- Fingerless Mitts
- Slouchy Beanie Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Slippers – 12 Free Patterns
- 10+ Free Crochet Hooded Scarves and Cowls Patterns
- Crochet Ear Warmers
- Leg Warmers Pattern Compilation
- Boot Cuffs ~ 25 FREE Crochet Patterns