This patchwork bunny is made with a plush, bouclé yarn that is soft to the touch.
Finished Size: Approximately 15” (38 cm) tall from top of head to bottom of toes x 12” (30.5 cm) across arms when laid flat after stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting in the round, crocheting flat in rows
- Increasing, decreasing, seaming
- Pattern includes linked video or photo tutorials for decreasing, seaming, and starting with a magic adjustable ring
Gauge: Through Rnd 7 in pattern for Head = 3.5” (9 cm) diameter. Exact gauge is not critical for this project but stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Lion Brand Baby Soft Bouclé yarn (3.5 oz/100 g/120 yds/109 m/100% polyester) – 1 skein each in 144 Lavender (CA), 150 Clouds (CB), and 173 Sprout (CC), or approximately 75 yd (68.5 m) in CA, 100 yd (91.5 m) in CB, and 120 yd (109 m) in CC in any bulky weight, bouclé yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Polyester Packing Fiber Fill – 10 ounce bag.
- Yarn needle.
- Locking stitch marker.
- 16 mm Round Comic Safety Eyes – 1 pair.
- 13 mm Pink Heart Craft Nose – 1 pair.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.