Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This shawl has a nice hood to keep you super warm when the cold weather hits!
My finished shawl measured 49 inches or 125 cms wide (but you can keep going and make it as big as you like) and 32 inches or 80 cms tall (not including hood)
Find this pattern for free on my site WITHOUT pictures here https://www.meladorascreations.com/butterfly-net-shawl/
Finished Size: child
- YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt “Flowers” yarn, color 261
- Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic
- Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering
- Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd)
Skill Level: Easy