Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
A neutral, undyed yarn and textured motifs combine to make a tote that pairs with any outfit.
- Finished Size: Adult: 12.5” (32 cm) wide x 14.5” (37 cm) long.
- Gauge: Motif = 6” (15 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, increasing, crocheting in chain spaces, crocheting in the back loop and third loop, joining motifs
- Special stitches: FPdc (with written explanation and link to video tutorial in pattern)
- Appalachian Baby Design Organic Cotton Sport yarn (100% organic cotton, 4 oz/113 g/250 yd/229 m) – 3 skeins in Natural Undyed, or approximately 555 yd (507.5 m) in any light weight cotton yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Patterns to Try:
- Simple Tote
- Double Crochet and Cross Stitch Tote
- Endless Summer Tote Bag
- Simple Stripes Single Crochet Bag
- Seaglass Beach Bag