This crochet hand towel border will teach you how to add a sweet crochet trim around a hand towel. The crochet pattern for the trim is part of the tutorial. First, you’ll learn how to sew around the edge of your towel to make stitches you can knit into. Then follow along with this tutorial to crochet through those stitches and create your border. You can use this technique on nearly any fabric item, such as blankets, hems of various clothing items, and more.
Finished Size: 0.75” thick
- Knit Picks / WeCrochet Curio #3: (100% Mercerized Cotton),
- Size #3 Crochet Thread, 295 yds / 100 g (yds/g = 2.95)
- Kenai 27978: 1 skein, (60 yds / 20 g)
- Hook: 3.25 mm (US D/3)
- Other Supplies:
- Yarn Needle
- Artesprix Towel Blank – March Blank of the Month. Use code Jessie10 to get 10% off!
- Artesprix Sublimation Markers – Use code Jessie10 to get 10% off!
- Large Eye Sharp Needle
Skill Level: Easy