Dog Walker Hat
Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
The Dog Walker Hat is stretchy and long, so it fits many sizes. It stretches for larger sizes and the bottom can be folded up for smaller sizes. It also uses a reflective carry-along thread so it reflects light. This makes it great for late-night walks as it will reflect in car headlights so you are more likely to be seen. Plus, there’s a bonus leash pattern for your furry friend. Stay warm and happy walking!
- Finished Size: One size fits most – 20″ around without stretching
- Gauge: 18 sts x 13 rows = 4” [10 cm] in post stitch
- Yarn: Kraemer Yarns Tatamy Tweed: (45% Cotton, 55% Acrylic), Size 3 (15 wpi, DK weight), 100 g / 250 yds
- Ginger 1628: 1 skein, (100 g / 250 yds)
- Kreinik Reflective Carry-along Yarn/Thread: (22% Polyester, 53% Glass Beads, 12% Phenolic Resin and 13% Adhesive), 25 m spools or 100 m cones
One Color: 200 m total needed
- Hook: US – 7, 4.5 mm
- Other supplies:
- Yarn Needle
- Dog Leash Clip optional
Skill Level: Easy