Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Willow Hat is a stylish crochet hat pattern with a fabulous texture. Worked from the bottom up and using a #4/worsted weight yarn, this hat is such a quick make.
The gorgeous “purl look” stitch pattern is achieved with loosely worked slip stitches; don’t be afraid of them, with a little practice there is no turning back!
- The pattern is written for 6 sizes – Baby, Toddler, Child, Tween, Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Baby: 14″-16″ / 35.5cm – 40.5cm
- Toddler: 16″-18″ / 40.5cm – 45.5cm
- Child: 18″-20″ / 45.5cm – 51cm
- Tween: 20″-21″ / 51cm – 53.5cm
- Adult Small: 22″-23″ / 56cm – 58.5cm
- Adult Large: 23″-24″ / 58.5cm – 61cm
- #4/worsted weight yarn
- Brand: WeCrochet Wool of the Andes Tweed
- 5.5mm (US I-9) crochet hook
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This ribbed brim crochet beanie pattern is perfect for everyone! It is beginner-friendly, gender neutral, and available in all sizes.
This crochet hat pattern is available in all sizes from newborn to adult large. It’s worked with lightweight cotton, making it great for all seasons.
This ponytail hat crochet pattern is beginner-friendly and available in three sizes including toddler, child, and adult.
Crochet this hat to any size that you need from baby to adult sizes.
Perfect for both genders and available in all sizes from preemie to adult large, this crochet hat pattern is the perfect go-to pattern for gifts and charity donations.
This crochet hat pattern is available in baby. child and adult sizes, thus making it a great go-to pattern for the family.