Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Willow Hat is a stylish crochet hat pattern with a fabulous texture. Worked from the bottom up and using a #4/worsted weight yarn, this hat is such a quick make.
The gorgeous “purl look” stitch pattern is achieved with loosely worked slip stitches; don’t be afraid of them, with a little practice there is no turning back!
- The pattern is written for 6 sizes – Baby, Toddler, Child, Tween, Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Baby: 14″-16″ / 35.5cm – 40.5cm
- Toddler: 16″-18″ / 40.5cm – 45.5cm
- Child: 18″-20″ / 45.5cm – 51cm
- Tween: 20″-21″ / 51cm – 53.5cm
- Adult Small: 22″-23″ / 56cm – 58.5cm
- Adult Large: 23″-24″ / 58.5cm – 61cm
- #4/worsted weight yarn
- Brand: WeCrochet Wool of the Andes Tweed
- 5.5mm (US I-9) crochet hook
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
Crochet this hat to any size that you need from baby to adult sizes.
Perfect for both genders and available in all sizes from preemie to adult large, this crochet hat pattern is the perfect go-to pattern for gifts and charity donations.
Unique Striped Crochet Hat Pattern – Geowave Hat
This crochet hat pattern is available in baby. child and adult sizes, thus making it a great go-to pattern for the family.
Planned Pooling Hat
With six sizes available from child to adult, this crochet hat pattern makes for a nice family hat.
Worked up in beautiful fall colors, this crochet beanie pattern is available in all sizes and perfect for both genders.
Ribbed Unisex Crochet Beanie
Not only is this beanie perfect for both genders, but it is also available in sizes from 1 year old to adult.
Leave a Reply